American athletes performing overhead lifts, spins, and gravity-defying jumps, beautiful costumes and remarkable on-ice elegance
About This Deal
- Seating: 100-level
- View the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You must redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
2019 GEICO U.S. Figure Skating Championships
- The Events: Ladies and men’s singles, pairs, and ice dance—as well as the competition finale skating spectacular, which features American skaters dancing to their hearts’ content without the scrutiny of onlooking judges.
- What You’ll See: American athletes performing overhead lifts, twists and spins, gravity-defying jumps, beautiful costumes, and remarkable on-ice elegance
- Session 1: Junior Ladies & Men’s Short on Jan. 22, 5:30 p.m.
- Session 2: Junior Pairs Short on Jan. 23, 10:30 a.m.
- Session 3: Junior Rhythm Dance on Jan. 23, 3 p.m.
- Session 4: Junior Ladies & Men’s Free on Jan. 23, 5 p.m.
- Session 5: Junior Pairs Free on Jan. 24, 12 p.m.
- Session 6: Championship Pairs Short on Jan. 24, 4 p.m.
- Session 7: Championship Ladies Short on Jan. 24, 7:45 p.m.
- Session 8: Junior Free Dance on Jan. 25, 12 p.m.
- Session 9: Championship Rhythm Dance on Jan. 25, 3:45 p.m.
- Session 10: Opening Ceremony & Championship Ladies Free on Jan. 25, 6:30 p.m.
- Session 11: Championship Pairs Free & Men’s Short (Groups 1 & 2) on Jan. 26, 9:15 a.m.
- Session 12: Championship Pairs Free & Men’s Short (Groups 3 & 4) on Jan. 26, 1:15 p.m.
- Session 13: Championship Free Dance on Jan. 26, 6:15 p.m.
- Session 14: Championships Men’s Free on Jan. 27, 2 p.m.
- Session 15: Skating Spectacular on Jan. 27, 8 p.m.
Times and dates are subject to change.
Need To Know