- Admission to a 2035 A.D. zombie-hunt experience
- When: October 26–30 from dusk to midnight
- Where: Grover’s Grill & Bar
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $10 for one ticket (up to $15 value)
- $15 for two tickets (up to $25 value)
This isn’t a haunted house. This is all-out guerrilla warfare. Step into the labyrinth and you’ll find yourself in the year 2035, where a virus has turned nearly everyone into zombies. Foaming at the mouth and eager to feed, the living corpses could be lurking behind any of the obstacles that block your way through the maze. Along with one to three other members of the uninfected, you’ll stalk the maze and gun down the ghouls with a laser gun. Be careful—unlike a scarecrow distracted by its favorite soap opera, these zombies will actually chase you. And if they scratch or bite, you’re finished. A zombie will only fall after three direct shots to the head, so speed and focus are the only ways to make it out alive.