Comedy has long been used to subvert the established order, shedding light on modern life’s pervasive absurdities and fomenting distrust of potentially seltzer-filled boutonnieres. Discover some rollicking truths with this GrouponLive deal.
- Stand-up comedy show for two, four, or six
- When: Saturdays at 9 p.m.
- Where: Rockwells American Restaurant
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- There is a $10 item-minimum per guest.<p>
- $4 for two tickets (up to a $20 value)
- $6 for four tickets (up to a $40 value)
- $8 for six tickets (up to a $60 value)<p>
Chris Monty (June 1)
Warning: Some strong language and use of the phrase “you ladies” <iframe width="450" height="243" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Rb7SKHvVJiQ" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen="allowFullScreen"></iframe>
**[Reese Waters](http://reesewaters.com/) (June 15)**
As seen on Late Show with David Letterman and The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson
**[Johnny Lampert](http://www.johnnylampert.com/) (June 22)**
As seen on Comedy Central and MTV
Rockwells American Restaurant
While its green exterior and wooden booths are reminiscent of an Irish pub, Rockwells American Restauant’s cuisine embodies the “American” found in its title. Burgers topped with gorgonzola cheese, bacon, and other accoutrements share menu space with steaks, chicken sandwiches, and alcoholic drinks such as mudslides, as well as red and white wines. For entertainment, the restaurant broadcasts football games every Sunday, hosts comedians on Saturday night, and encourages diners to reenact their favorite Dogs Playing Poker painting under the emerald bar lights.