Many standup comedians offer hilarious observations about everyday things, such as how men and women are different or why we should live in constant fear of the all-powerful sun’s unchecked control over our feeble planet. Laugh away your worries with this GrouponLive deal.
- Admission to a standup comedy show
- When: any show of your choice through December 28. Shows are held on Saturdays at 9 p.m.
- Where: Rockwells American Restaurant
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view a schedule of upcoming acts.<p>
- $4 for two tickets (up to a $24.10 value)
- $6 for four tickets (up to a $48.20 value)
- $8 for six tickets (up to a $72.30 value)<p>
Rockwells American restaurant requires a $10 food and beverage minimum, not included in this Groupon.<p>
Drew Fraser (August 17)
As seen on Comedy Central Presents and Showtime at the Apollo<p>
**[Todd and Adam Stone](http://stoneandstone.org/) (August 24)**
Twin comedians who have appeared together on Comedy Central, NBC's Last Comic Standing, and at the New York Friars Club
Warning: contains adult topics
**[Shaun Eli](http://www.brainchampagne.com/) (August 24)**
Clean comic who has penned material for Jay Leno
Rockwells American Restaurant
While its green exterior and wooden booths are reminiscent of an Irish pub, Rockwells American Restauant’s cuisine embodies the “American” found in its title. Burgers topped with gorgonzola cheese, bacon, and other accoutrements share menu space with steaks, chicken sandwiches, and alcoholic drinks such as mudslides, as well as red and white wines. For entertainment, the restaurant broadcasts football games every Sunday, hosts comedians on Saturday night, and encourages diners to reenact their favorite Dogs Playing Poker painting under the emerald bar lights.