What You'll Get
- 24K Gold Music Shows
- When: Saturday, November 29, at 3:30 p.m. or 6 p.m.
- Where: Curtis Peterson Auditorium
- Seating: select seating available in the general, VIP, or VIP Gold sections
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to see the seating chart
- $35 for two tickets (up to $60 value)
- $60 for four tickets (up to $120 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 28, 2014. Limit 2 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Redeem starting 11/29 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Curtis Peterson Auditorium. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem by phone together to sit together. Discount reflects 24K Gold Music Shows' current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 30 minutes before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher-availability is limited. Not valid for Platinum section. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About 24K Gold Music Shows
- What you'll hear: massive hits from the '60s and through the '90s, running the gamut from Bing Crosby to the Judds
- What you'll see: lots of sparkles, as the sequin-clad ensemble dances across the stage in excitingly lit production numbers
- Who you'll see: singers, dancers, and instrumentalists by the dozen
- Bonus material for guests of the early show: an extra dose of country and inspirational music
- Bonus material for guests of the evening show: special tributes to "Lady Legends" and Elvis Presley
- Why these performances are special: They could be your last chance to catch 24K Gold Music Show before the group and its steamship full of wardrobe trunks leaves Florida.