- 29th Annual Boston Film Festival
- Where: Stuart Street Playhouse
- Seating: general admission
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the full festival schedule.<p>
- $19 for one ticket to all screenings on Saturday, October 26 (up to a $53.30 value). Screenings start at noon, with doors opening at 11 a.m.
- $23 for one ticket to all screenings on Sunday, October 27 (up to a $59.55 value). Screenings start at 12:30 p.m., with doors opening at 11:30 a.m.<p>
Trailer for Kilimanjaro
* For a quirky drama starring The Hurt Locker's Brian Geraghty, see Kilimanjaro * For a short about a man's encounter with a hyperactive genie child, see Jim and the Genie * For a dark love story about a girl who is cursed to have every man fall for her, see Siren
####Boston Film Festival George Clooney, Aaron Eckhart, Brittany Snow, and Uma Thurman have all walked the red carpet at the Boston Film Festival over its nearly three-decade history, promoting the smaller films and labors of love that may otherwise have passed under the radar. From year to year, those might include foreign films that peek into underexplored corners of the globe, documentaries that examine social issues, and indie comedies and dramas that draw on Boston’s own vast reserves of ambiance, supplied by historic settings and their inexpensive ghost extras. Celebrity photo opportunities and panel discussions welcome guests deeper into the world of filmmaking.