- $20 for one G-Pass to the 2K Classic Basketball Tournament ($43.75 value)
- When: Thursday, November 20, or Friday, November 21
- Where: Madison Square Garden
- Seating: 200-level
- Door time: 30 minutes before tipoff of each day’s first game
- Ticket values include all fees
- Click here to see a seating chart.
- Semifinal doubleheader on Thursday, November 20. Texas vs. Iowa will begin at 7 p.m.; Syracuse vs. California will begin at 9 p.m.
- Championship doubleheader on Friday, November 21. The consolation game will begin at 5 p.m.; the championship game will begin at 7:30 p.m.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
2K Classic Basketball Tournament
- Who It Benefits: The Wounded Warrior Project—an organization dedicated to helping injured service members live full lives back in civilian society.
- What’s at Stake: Season-launching momentum; the winner of last year’s 2K Classic, Connecticut, went on to be the 2014 College Basketball Tournament Champions.
- Players to Watch: Texas debuts its newest weapon in 6’11” freshman Myles Turner, and senior forward Rakeem Christmas returns to lead the Orange.
Madison Square Garden
The current Madison Square Garden’s court is the fourth venue to bear the name, and sits five stories above the bustling streets of New York. Billed as “The World’s Most Famous Arena,” the Garden has played host to triumphant basketball and hockey games, breathless boxing matches, and appearances by such luminaries as Elvis, Billy Joel, and the Pope. Recently finished with the second year of a three-phase renovation, the center has streamlined crowd flow, upgraded dining options, and removed the ejection systems from the lower bowl seats.