What You'll Get
- One ticket to 2nd Annual Hudson Valley Freestyle Jam
- When: Saturday, August 22, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Mid Hudson Civic Center
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- $31 for section 103, rows R–V (up to $71.85 value)
- $26 for section 303, rows E–I (up to $61.30 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
2nd Annual Hudson Valley Freestyle Jam
- Stevie B: He’s known as the “King of Freestyle,” thanks to his hits “Because I Love You (The Postman Song),” “In My Eyes,” “Spring Love,” and “I Wanna Be the One.”
- Coro: This crooner got his start as a backup singer for Stevie B, then stepped out of his mentor’s shadow with his the single, “Where Are You Tonight” before cementing his solo career with the romantic follow-ups “Can’t Let You Go” and “My Fallen Angel.”
- Also Performing: TKA | Cynthia | The Cover Girls | JudyTorres | Soave | Lisette Melendez | The Sugarhill Gang | Noel
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 22, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 8/22 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Mid-Hudson Civic Center
From arena-filling acts such as Louis C.K. at Mair Hall to thrilling skating shows such as Louis C.K. On Ice at McCann Ice Arena, Mid-Hudson Civic Center fills the calendar with fun-filled events for the whole family. Besides hosting music, theater, and comedy superstars, the cultural center can be converted into an exhibition hall for conventions and expos. And the ice arena isn't just for entertainment acts—most of the time, it's open to the public for free skating and hockey lessons.