What You'll Get
- $15 for one G-Pass for general-admission lawn seating ($34.60 value)
- $26.50 for one G-Pass for rear pavilion seating ($54.20 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
2nd Annual Jazz Spectacular
- Pieces of a Dream: What began as a pair of teenagers performing on local TV eventually became a key contribution to the (highly non-destructive) smooth-jazz explosion of the 1980s, with hits including “Warm Weather,” “Mount Airy Groove,” and “Fo Fi Fo.”
- Avery*Sunshine: a multitalented R & B singer and a classically trained pianist who recorded her second album, The SunRoom, in 2014
- Eric Roberson: singer, songwriter, and producer behind slinky neo-soul hits such as “Still” and “Shake Her Hand”
- Alex Bugnon: Bugnon backed the likes of Patti Austin, Freddy Jackson, and Keith Sweat before releasing his debut album, Love Season in 1989. Since then a steady stream of charting hits such as “Love Season,” and his trusty inflatable piano, have kept the keyboardist floating on the forefront of jazz.
- Also Appearing: Michael Lington | Mark Antoine | Paul Taylor | Marion Meadows
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 18, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.