What You'll Get
- One G-Pass, starting from $15
- Seating: rear pavilion or general-admission lawn
- View the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
2nd Annual Jazz Spectacular
- Pieces of a Dream: What began as a pair of teenagers performing on local TV eventually became a key contribution to the (highly nondestructive) smooth-jazz explosion of the 1980s, with hits including “Warm Weather,” “Mount Airy Groove,” and “Fo Fi Fo.”
- Avery*Sunshine: a multitalented R&B singer and a classically trained pianist who recorded her second album, The SunRoom, in 2014
- Eric Roberson: singer, songwriter, and producer behind slinky neo-soul hits such as “Still” and “Shake Her Hand”
- Alex Bugnon: Bugnon backed the likes of Patti Austin, Freddy Jackson, and Keith Sweat before releasing his debut album, Love Season in 1989. Since then, a steady stream of charting hits, such as “Love Season,” have kept the keyboardist floating on the forefront of jazz.
- Also appearing: Michael Lington | Mark Antoine | Paul Taylor | Marion Meadows
The Fine Print