What You'll Get
- $21 for one general admission ticket to Sideshow Festival at 7 p.m. on Saturday, January 21 (up to $31.65 value)
- $6 for one general admission ticket to Sideshow Brunch at 2 p.m. on Sunday, January 22 (up to $10.95 value)
The brunch option offers patrons a chance to meet the acts that entertained the crowd the night before. Additional acts include, ventriloquist Carla Rhodes with Cecil Sinclaire, magician Ben Train, and stars of Something Strange on Bell Fibe TV.
Food is not included for the brunch option.
2nd Annual Something Strange Circus Sideshow Festival
- The Festival: a lineup of so-called freaks and geeks that might not be for the faint-of-stomach
- The Sideshows: Performers include Reggie Bugmuncher, carnival burlesque performer Paige “The Illustrated Lady” Turner, Erica Furness the “Painproof Mermaid,” and horror-themed alt-model and special effects artist Helly Heresy.
- What You’ll See: dazzling feats of mentalism, a New York–based ventriloquism act, and a historic World Record attempt by body-mod artist Eyeclops the Body Butcher
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 22, 2017. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. Disability seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.