What You'll Get
- $10 for one general-admission ticket (up to $19.53 value)
- $35 for one VIP ticket, which includes a meet-and-greet with the players and complimentary food and drinks (up to $85.13 value)
2nd Annual West Indies Celebrity Cricket Match
- The Game: Cricket, the cousin of baseball that is actually far more popular worldwide. In fact, it’s played by roughly 120 million people, making it the world’s second most popular sport (just behind soccer and just ahead of imaginary sword-fighting).
- The Legends of the Game: Joel Garner, Desmond Haynes, Augustine Logie, Faoud Bacchus, Ramnaresh Sarwan, Lance Gibbs, and Gus Logie—all of whom will be playing at this exhibition match
- The Guest of Honor: South Africa’s Barry Richards, a prolific batsman who scored more than 28,000 runs during his iconic career
- The Organizer: Lawrence “Yagga” Rowe, one of just four West Indian batsman to have scored a triple century. Following his cricket career, he went on to found the Lawrence Rowe Legendary Cricket Foundation, a nonprofit dedicated to educating youth about the Jamaican culture.
- The Cause: Proceeds from this celebrity match will benefit the Look Good – Do Good Tutoring Program
- The Extras: Children aged 12 and younger can head to the Kids Zone to burn off some energy, and batting cages will be available so that guests can show off their own skills
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 6, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 3/6 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.