Popular Led Zeppelin tribute act mirrors the famous rock band in looks, spirit, and impeccable musicianship throughout a long list of hits
About This Deal
- $15 for one ticket for general admission standing (up to $22.25 value)
- $15 for one ticket for general-admission seating in the tier section (up to $33.55 value)
- Doors open at 7 p.m.
Zoso – The Ultimate Led Zeppelin Experience
- When they formed: in 1995
- What they do: replicate the look, sound, and spirit of Led Zeppelin
- How they do it: with attention to detail—they emulate Robert Plant’s harmonica solo on “When the Levee Breaks” and re-create Jimmy Page’s inimitable guitar work in “Ramble On”
- Other hits they play: “Black Dog,” “Stairway to Heaven,” “Kashmir”
Need To Know
About The Rapids Theatre
If a time traveler hopped from The Rapids Theatre in 1921 to the same spot in modern times, they would think their time machine was broken. Lovingly restored to its early 20th century luster, the former movie house dazzles visitors with columned walls, a sculpted ceiling, and a brick tapestry facade. All that has changed is what goes on inside. These days, the venue—which accommodates up to 1,700 entertainment enthusiasts or 3,400 stacked children in trench coats—fills its stage with major music acts. The handicap-accessible facility also slakes sing-along induced thirst with two fully stocked bars.