What You'll Get
- $29 for one ticket to 3 Doors Down with Theory of a Deadman, We Are Harlot, Ian Moore, Fit for Rivals and a fireworks display at dusk (up to $45.49 value)
- When: Saturday, July 4, at 5:30 p.m.
- Where: Lone Star Amphitheater
- General admission
- Door time: 4:30 p.m.
3 Doors Down
- The 3 Doors Down formula: rock ‘n’ roll distilled to its essence—a no-frills anthem machine of distorted guitars, thick bass lines, dynamic drumming, and unfiltered vocals
- When success came knocking: upon the release of 2000’s six-times-platinum album The Better Life
- How 3 Doors Down maintained residency on the charts: with four more mega-hit albums, including 2011’s Time of My Life
- The songs you know by heart: “Kryptonite,” “Loser,” and “While We’re Young”
- What’s new with 3 Doors Down: after last year’s acoustic tour, the band is plugging back in for live summer shows in preparation for their upcoming sixth album
Theory of a Deadman
- Hypothesis of a Deadman: an ambitious rock band with party-ready riffs that slips their demo to Chad Kroeger of Nickelback has a great chance of achieving success
- Theory of Theory of a Deadman: with that tasty sonic calzone of post-grunge and rockabilly, the band will top the charts with hits including “Lowlife” and “Bad Girlfriend”
- Fact of a Deadman: now the frontman of a multi-platinum rock act, lead singer Tyler Connolly says that 2014’s Savages is “Theory of a Deadman on steroids”
- Latest from a Deadman: 2015’s Angel (Acoustic) EP, featuring a cover of Tove Lo’s “Habits (Stay High)”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 4, 2015. Limit 4 per person. Redeem on 7/4 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.