- One G-Pass to 3 Doors Down Acoustic: Songs from the Basement
- When: Wednesday, February 12, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Sands Bethlehem Event Center
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $25 for right or left center, rows 30–36; or right or left wing, rows 20–29 (up to $48 value)
- $30 for right or left center, rows 18–29; or right or left wing, rows 11–20 (up to $62.50 value)
- $35 for right or left center, rows 12–16; or right or left wing, rows 2–11 (up to $74 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
3 Doors Down Acoustic: Songs from the Basement
- What’s new with 3 Doors Down: they released a greatest hits collection, staged the 10th annual The Better Life Foundation concert for children in need, and rocked fans on three tours with Daughtry
- How their current tour is different: going unplugged, the band will perform their greatest hits and deepest cuts with an acoustic shimmer that reinvents each song
- What Brad Arnold says about the Basement shows: “We’ve never toured like this before. Some of these songs have never been played live!”
- Who to bring: all of your fellow 3 Doors Down fans and anyone who’s ever said “I’d love 3 Doors Down if they’d just turn it down a bit.”<p>
Sands Bethlehem Event Center
Sands Bethlehem Event Center was constructed only in 2011, and its striking charcoal-colored box still has the sheen of a piece of just-released technology. The space was designed so that no seat would be more than 137 feet or 20 Shaquille O’Neals away from the stage. Despite the intimate feel, the venue is large enough to support no-holds-barred audiovisual displays, and it regularly welcomes spectacle-loving national acts in a variety of genres.<p>