What You'll Get
- $34 for one ticket to 3 Doors Down and Seether (up to $67.75 value)
- When: Wednesday, July 22, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Ruth Eckerd Hall
- Seating: Rows EE–HH
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Click here to view the seating chart
3 Doors Down
- The 3 Doors Down formula: rock ‘n’ roll distilled to its essence—a no-frills anthem machine of distorted guitars, thick bass lines, dynamic drumming, and unfiltered vocals
- When success came knocking: upon the release of 2000’s six-times-platinum album The Better Life
- How 3 Doors Down maintained residency on the charts: with four more mega-hit albums, including 2011’s Time of My Life
- The songs you know by heart: “Kryptonite,” “Loser,” and “While We’re Young”
- What’s new with 3 Doors Down: after last year’s acoustic tour, the band is plugging back in for live summer shows in preparation for their upcoming sixth album
- When Seether started boiling: in 1999, when the band formed in South Africa under the moniker Saron Gas
- When Seether started seething: in 2002, when they changed their name and unleashed their breakthrough album Disclaimer
- If Disclaimer had a disclaimer, it would read: “Warning: contains the combustible hit ‘Fine Again’ and non-potable grunge for fans of Nirvana and Alice in Chains. Do not operate yoga studios or daycare centers when playing Disclaimer.”
- What’s new with Seether: their sixth studio album, Isolate and Medicate, featuring thorny new singles such as “Suffer It All,” “Same Damn Life,” and “Words as Weapons”
- What you’ll get from their live show: all of these angsty anthems, plus time-tested hits including “Broken,” “Remedy,” and “Fake It”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 22, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Reservation required. Redeem starting 6/29 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem/purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.