- $16 for two early-discount general-admission tickets [Limited tickets available at this special price]
- $18 for two general-admission tickets
- When: 6 p.m.–11 p.m. on Fridays, 12 p.m.–11 p.m. on Saturdays, and 12 p.m.–6 p.m. on Sundays; April 29–May 8
- Children 5 and younger are admitted free with an adult
30th Annual Texas Crawfish Festival
To celebrate crawfish, Texas, family, and crawfish, the 30th Annual Texas Crawfish Festival will boil up 50,000 pounds of the little crustaceans, which patrons can munch on while wandering through Old Town Spring and stumbling upon:
- Music: National acts, local artists, and a smattering of zydeco fill two stages with plenty of reasons to dance.
- Carnival Rides: A neon colored Ferris wheel will likely draw your eyes first. But it’s not the only attraction. There will also be spaceship-style speed rides, towers that visitors can ride to the top of before free falling, and games wherein competitors can win a stuffed animal.
- Alligators: The folks from Gator Country will bring their best and scaliest to the fair so that visitors can hold a baby gator, learn about the lifespan of alligators, and check out snakes and other reptiles.
- Farm Animals: To get up close and personal with something more cuddly, head over to the Kids Zone, where, alongside a climbing wall and bumper boats, a petting zoo holds goats, tortoises, and pigs.
- More Food: Looking for something to sprinkle crawfish on? Try the barbecue, burgers, sandwiches, ice cream, and various other Cajun delicacies the festival will have on hand.