All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $18 for one G-Pass to see 311 and The Urge with Special Guests The Wailers (up to $26 value)
- When: Saturday, July 5, at 6 p.m.
- Where: Verizon Wireless Amphitheater St. Louis
- Section: general-admission lawn
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
311 and The Urge with Special Guests The Wailers
- 311’s sound: positive vibes through a fusion of rap, reggae, and hard rock
- Origin of their name: 311 is the police code for indecent exposure in the band’s hometown of Omaha, Nebraska
- Pertinent numbers that aren’t in their name: 5 (the number of band members), 2 (vocalists: hyperactive rapper S.A. Martinez and the lower-registered Nick Hexum)
- The band’s breakthrough: their self-titled 1995 album, which went triple-platinum thanks to the singles “Don’t Stay Home,” “All Mixed Up,” and “Down”
- The band’s opus: the 68-minute beast, Transistor
- Latest album: Stereolithic, which was released on 311 Day
- The date of 311 day: March 11, which the band celebrated this year by playing a five-hour, 66-song concert in New Orleans
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 5, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Use for admission at Verizon Wireless Amphitheater on 7/5. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Live Nation, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.