What You'll Get
- $26 for one ticket to see 311 with special guests The Wailers
- When: Sunday, July 6, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Freedom Hill Amphitheatre
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Section 100 or 300 of pavilion 1 (up to a $59.25 value)
- Section 400 or 700 of pavilion 3 (up to a $48.15 value)
311 with The Wailers
- 311's sound: positive vibes through a fusion of rap, reggae, and hard rock
- Origin of their name: 311 is the police code for indecent exposure in the band's hometown of Omaha, Nebraska
- Pertinent numbers that aren't in their name: 5 (the number of band members), 2 (vocalists: hyperactive rapper S.A. Martinez and the lower-registered Nick Hexum)
- The band's breakthrough: their self-titled 1995 album, which went triple-platinum thanks to the singles "Don't Stay Home," "All Mixed Up," and “Down”
- The band's opus: the 68-minute beast, Transistor
- Latest album: Stereolithic, which was released on 311 Day
- The date of 311 day: March 11, which the band celebrated this year by playing a five-hour, 66-song concert in New Orleans
- How you know The Wailers: they're the band that launched Bob Marley and have sold more than 250 million albums worldwide
- Who's behind the mic now: Koolant, who joined The Wailers after they spotted him in the film Made in Jamaica
- Also joining the festivities: an 8-piece brass band and a 13-piece orchestra
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 6, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 7/6 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Freedom Hill Amphitheatre. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects AXS' current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.