- One ticket to see 311 with SOJA
- When: Thursday, July 23, at 6:30 p.m.
- Where: Farm Bureau Live at Virginia Beach
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $15 for general-admission lawn (up to $26.25 value)
- $20 for seating in rows J–Z of sections 201–205 (up to $33.25 value)
- Click to view the venue layout
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- 311’s sound: positive vibes through a fusion of rap, reggae, and hard rock
- Origin of their name: 311 is the police code for indecent exposure in the band’s hometown of Omaha, Nebraska
- Pertinent numbers that aren’t in their name: 5 (the number of band members), 2 (vocalists: hyperactive rapper S.A. Martinez and the lower-registered Nick Hexum)
- The band’s breakthrough: their self-titled 1995 album, which went triple-platinum thanks to the singles “Don’t Stay Home,” “All Mixed Up, and “Down”
- The band’s opus: the 68-minute beast, Transistor
- Latest album: Stereolithic, which was released on 311 Day
- The date of 311 day: March 11, which the band celebrated last year by playing a five-hour, 66-song concert in New Orleans