Reaching toward a rock star is a popular way to let them know that you appreciate their musical work and aren’t afraid of their baby-like hands. Get close to the action with this GrouponLive deal.
- $25 for one G-Pass to see 311 and Sublime with Rome, featuring Cypress Hill, Pennywise, and G. Love & Special Sauce (up to a $57.50 value)
- When: Tuesday, July 23, at 4:30 p.m.
- Where: MidFlorida Credit Union Amphitheatre at the Florida State Fairgrounds
- Reserved sections: 11–17
- Door time: 4 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.<p>
311 and Sublime with Rome featuring Cypress Hill, Pennywise, and G. Love & Special Sauce
- Origin of 311, the band: Omaha
- Origin of 311, the name: the Omaha Police’s code for indecent exposure
- Other important 3: the triple-platinum status of their self-titled 1995 album
- What’s different about Sublime: singer Rome Ramirez, drummer Josh Freese
- What’s familiar: “Santeria,” “What I Got,” “Wrong Way”
- What I got: lovin’
- Members of Cypress Hill: B-Real, Sen Dog, Eric Bobo, and mixmaster DJ Muggs
- Secret to the success of “Insane in the Brain”: B-Real’s high-pitched nasal voice
- Origin of the name Pennywise: the fanged monster-clown from It
- Pennywise hits: “Bro Hymn,” “Stand by Me”
- G. Love’s full name: Garrett Dutton
- What’s special about the sauce: drums by Jeffrey Clemens, a.k.a. Houseman, and string bass by Timo Shanko, a.k.a. Timo Shanko<p>