- $49 for two main floor tickets (up to $137.80 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
313 to the 213: Dance Choreography Expo
- Who’s Calling: From L.A.’s (213) area code, 3rd annual “Choreography Expo” featuring Body Traffic, who were picked as one of 25 companies to watch by Dance Magazine and “the company of the future” by the Joyce Theater Foundation
- How You Know It’s a Party Line: a smattering of classical and contemporary dance companies from around the Motor City will also hit the stage, including Eisenhower Ballet, Jennifer Harge, ArtLab J, and Take Root Dance
- Who’s Leaving a Message: Detroit choreographer Marcus White and Ann Marie Alvarez of L.A. company Contra Tiempo will pay tribute to the silver screen in their new work, Dance on Film.
Detroit Music Hall Center for the Performing Arts
Built in 1928, Detroit Music Hall Center for the Performing Arts dazzles patrons with an ornate art-deco façade and lush Spanish Renaissance interior. Elegant columns, glittering chandeliers, and vibrant geometric patterns create a palatial atmosphere in the lobby. The auditorium's intimately arranged velvet seats leave every viewer within 70 feet of the stage, eliminating the need for binoculars or drawn-out games of telephone describing the onstage action.