All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $18 for one general-admission ticket (up to $25 value)
- $50 for one VIP ticket (up to $100 value)
- Each VIP ticket includes back stage access, VIP beer garden/cash bar service, seating in VIP pavilion near the stage with up-close views, red carpet access, free water and snacks from 6–7 p.m., and an issue of Martin Interculture Magazine.
- The VIP reception starts at 5 p.m. and the awards ceremony starts at 7 p.m.
35th Annual Chicago Music Awards
- What the awards honor: the greatest Latin, classical, R&B, reggae, gospel, country, calypso, soca, and rock musicians the Windy City has to offer
- Who’s made appearances in recent years: blues musicians Billy Branch and Sugar Blue, alt-rockers Umphrey’s McGee, one-man reggae band Ainsworth Rose, celebrated jazz player Diane “Lil Sax” Ellis, Jennifer Hudson, Jeremih, The Chi-Lites, Terisa Griffins, The Staples Singers, Janet Hubert - Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, The Soul Children of Chicago, and Best New Entertainer nominee Yemi Marie
- Who’s been nominated for the Lifetime Achievement award in recent years: charismatic lounge singer Ron Hawking, legendary blues guitarist Eddie C. Campbell, Rocky Jones of DJ International, and the late drummer Odie Payne, Jr.
- Who’s won other awards at the ceremony: rappers Kanye West and Common, blues legend Buddy Guy, rock groups Fallout Boys and Smashing Pumpkins, among others.
- Live performers: soon to be announced on the event’s website, but will include fifteen of the top nominees from various musical genres
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 1, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of event for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 13 or older. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Not valid in combination with promo codes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.