What You'll Get
- $36 for two single-day adult general-admission tickets (up to $48 value)
- $59 for two single-day adult general-admission tickets and two single-day child general-admission tickets (up to $71 value)
- Doors open at 1 p.m. on Friday, 6 a.m. on Saturday, and 6 a.m. on Sunday.
35th Annual QuickChek New Jersey Festival of Ballooning
For the 35th time, up to 100 balloons add their colors to the sky during the weekend-long festival. The balloons take flight during five mass ascensions at dawn and dusk. But that isn’t the weekend’s only entertainment. There are also vendors and arts-and-crafts, thrill acts, and family entertainment galore.
Friday, July 28
- Laurie Berkner: The preschool music teacher turned songwriting star specializes in cheery and irreverent children’s tunes covering topics such as the grooming habits of goldfish and the friendliness of the moon (1:30 p.m.).
- George Thorogood & The Destroyers: The blues superstar behind “Bad to the Bone” and “Who Do You Love?” rattles the crowd with his semi-truck growl (8 p.m.).
Saturday, July 29
- Jake Miller: Declared an Artist to Watch by MTV in 2014 and the No. 1 Artist to Watch by FoxWeekly, this burgeoning rapper released his latest EP, Overnight, after seeing his debut album, Us Against Them, reach No. 5 on the Billboard rap chart (1 p.m.).
- Pat Benatar and Neil Giraldo: The Grammy-winning rock legend, joined by her guitarist, producer, and husband, unleashes hits such as “Love is a Battlefield” (8 p.m.).
Sunday, July 30
- Plain White T’s: The Chicago outfit behind the the chart-topping “Hey There Delilah” balance their plaintive ballads with infectious, hook-heavy power pop (3 p.m.).
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 30, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of event for a ticket at the venue. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. Ticket value includes all fees. Festival admission does not guarantee ascension. General admission tickets are valid for one day of the festival. Children tickets are valid for ages 4-12. Ages 3 and under are free. All balloon activity is wind and weather permitting. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About QuickChek New Jersey Festival of Ballooning
For the 36th time, up to 100 balloons add their colors to the sky over the festival grounds during the weekend-long QuickChek New Jersey Festival of Ballooning. The balloons take flight during five mass ascensions at rising breaking of dawn and and falling of dusk—expansive balloons glistening with the first and last of the day's rays bouncing on their curved edges.
But that isn't the weekend's only entertainment. It also hosts vendors and arts-and-crafts, thrill acts, and family entertainment galore. At its Main Stage, it presents hard-rocking performances at night by Andy Grammar, Life ouse, and Creedence Clearwater Revisited with a daytime performance by Laurie Berkner for the kids.