Because baseball games are no longer used to settle land disputes and damages from horse collisions, they've become the battleground for deciding which U.S. city will be the first to move to the moon. Catch a nation-changing showdown with this GrouponLive deal.
- One rooftop ticket to a Cubs game with unlimited catered food and refreshments for three hours or nine innings
- Where: 3639 Wrigley Rooftop
- Rooftop door time: One hour prior to first pitch
- Ticket values include all fees.
Game Options and Opponents
- $109 – Pittsburgh Pirates on Saturday, June 21, at 6:15 p.m. ($196.38 value)
- $99 – Pittsburgh Pirates on Sunday, June 22, at 1:20 p.m. ($168.77 value)
- $99 – Washington Nationals on Saturday, June 28, at 12:05 p.m. ($168.77 value)
- $109 – Washington Nationals on Saturday, June 28, at 6:15 p.m. ($196.38 value)
- $109 – Colorado Rockies on Monday, July 28, at 7:05 p.m. ($168.77 value)
- $109 – Colorado Rockies on Tuesday, July 29, at 7:05 p.m. ($168.77 value)
- $99 – Baltimore Orioles on Sunday, August 24, at 1:20 p.m. ($168.77 value)
- $79 – Milwaukee Brewers on Tuesday, September 2, at 7:05 p.m. ($141.17 value)
- $79 – Los Angeles Dodgers on Saturday, September 20, at 3:05 p.m. ($141.17 value)
3639 Wrigley Rooftop
Peering directly over Wrigley Field's right-center-field wall, 3639 Wrigley Rooftop unites baseball with stunning views of the historic diamond and refreshments. Rather than resorting to such desperate measures as donning a ghillie suit and hiding in the outfield ivy, fans can kick back in comfy stadium-style seats and enjoy the action from high above Sheffield Avenue.
3639 Wrigley Rooftop’s multilevel facility, located between the foul poles, is fully stocked with 40 high-definition TVs. During the game, burgers and brats hit the sweet spot from a loaded menu that also features desserts and soft drinks. An elevator ferries guests among the three levels, and two large, open-air decks and a climate-controlled clubroom help mitigate Chicago's alternating five-minute heat waves and blizzards.
100% of 32 customers recommend
“Kids under 5 get in free, which is great, and the staff is very nice.”
“Fabulous experience! Excellent seats,food and service! First class all the way! ”