Being a famous rapper requires nerves of steel, a surplus of swagger, and the patience to endure Cleveland's rambling, uncomfortably personal answer to "How you doin' tonight, Cleveland?" Catch a master showman in his element with this GrouponLive deal.
- $30 for two tickets to see Soulja Boy (up to $48.93 value)
- When: Saturday, August 2, at 9 p.m.
- Where: Prophet Bar
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Also known as: Soulja Boy Tell 'Em
- Also known to the stork who filled out his birth certificate as: DeAndre Cortez Way
- But best known as: a rapper who specializes in addictive earworms and original dance moves
- Origin story: at age 17, he put debut single "Crank That (Soulja Boy)" online, where it went viral
- 7: number of non-consecutive weeks it stayed at number one on the Billboard Hot 100
- 21: the single's place on Rolling Stone's list of 2007's 100 best songs, and many states' legal age minimum for doing "the Soulja Boy dance"
- 1: number of Grammy nominations the track received
- His latest project: a series of mixtapes featuring artists such as Lil Wayne, Drake, and Wiz Khalifa