- $12 for one ticket to see Big K.R.I.T. (up to $20 value)
- When: Wednesday, November 5, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Farmer’s Public Market
- General admission
- Ticket values include all fees.
- What K.R.I.T. stands for: King Remembered in Time
- How the King is remembered right now: as a gifted producer who crafts his own beats, a whiplash-quick wordsmith, and the successor to Scarface and UGK’s Southern rap thrones
- How he got his start: After five years of producing and appearing on mix tapes, including Wiz Khalifa’s Kush & Orange Juice, he released his critically acclaimed breakthrough, K.R.I.T. Wuz Here and was promptly signed to Def Jam.
- Other notable rappers who’ve passed the baton in K.R.I.T.’s rap relays: Curren$y, Wiz Khalifa, Smoke DZA, Ludacris, Trinidad James
- Album rap fans have been waiting for with bated breath: Big K.R.I.T.’s second studio album Cadillactica, which will continue the story of a magic Cadillac from a planet of soul and funk that has crash-landed on planet earth
- What to expect from the show: a huge selection of hits from his mix-tape years, including tracks from albums such as Live From the Underground and Return from 4Eva, along with tastes of the album to come
Farmer's Public Market
311 S Klein Ave
Oklahoma City, OK 73108Get Directions