What You'll Get
- $27 for one general admission floor ticket (up to $54.50 value)
- The 38 Special sound: rough-and-tumble arena rock that recalls the Allman Brothers mixed with more introspective ballads
- How they began: in the mid-‘70s in Jacksonville, Florida, where neighborhood kids Don Barnes and Donnie Van Zant decided to start a band
- Their biggest hits: “Hold On Loosely,” “Caught Up In You,” “If I’d Been the One,” “Second Chance”
- Their current lineup: while Van Zant recently retired, Barnes soldiers on with longtime guitarist Danny Chauncey and keyboardist Bobb Cap, as well as drummer Gary “Madman” Moffatt and bassist Barry Dunaway
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 29, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 8/29 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Paramount
An oasis for arts-loving crowds tired of taking malfunctioning teleporters to the city, the cavernous Paramount draws in major acts to spare fans stressful commutes. The venue buzzes with a true rock 'n' roll vibe, beaming with a nocturnal color scheme decorated with whimsical local art and exposed brick walls.