- $27 for one general admission floor ticket (up to $54.50 value)
- The 38 Special sound: rough-and-tumble arena rock that recalls the Allman Brothers mixed with more introspective ballads
- How they began: in the mid-‘70s in Jacksonville, Florida, where neighborhood kids Don Barnes and Donnie Van Zant decided to start a band
- Their biggest hits: “Hold On Loosely,” “Caught Up In You,” “If I’d Been the One,” “Second Chance”
- Their current lineup: while Van Zant recently retired, Barnes soldiers on with longtime guitarist Danny Chauncey and keyboardist Bobb Cap, as well as drummer Gary “Madman” Moffatt and bassist Barry Dunaway
An oasis for arts-loving crowds tired of taking malfunctioning teleporters to the city, the cavernous, recently renovated Paramount draws in major acts to spare fans stressful commutes. The venue buzzes with a true rock 'n' roll vibe, beaming with a nocturnal color scheme decorated with whimsical local art and exposed brick walls.
The Paramount Theatre - Huntington
370 New York Ave.
Huntington, NY 11743