- One ticket to 39 Steps
- When: select showtimes, May 18–June 4
Additional dates available:
- Where: Union Square Theatre
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
Ticket prices and values vary depending on the date and showtime you select. Seating availability also varies depending on the date.
- $19 for seating in the mezzanine (up to $47.75 value)
- $49–$55 for seating in the orchestra (up to $97.45 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Based on Alfred Hitchcock’s iconic film of the same name, Patrick Barlow’s Tony-winning adaptation of 39 Steps turns the source material into a farce breathlessly portrayed by a quartet of actors. The play’s spy-thriller plot takes a comedic turn as the small cast quickly shifts between multiple characters apiece, with performers often portraying several heroes, villains, or objects in a single scene. As they spout off rapid-fire jokes and puns, the thespians also riff on Hitchcock’s other works, such as Rear Window and Vertigo, as well as his brief career as a silhouette self-portrait artist.