- Admission to the 3rd Planet ReUnification Art and Music Festival
- When: Thursday, June 11–Sunday, June 14
- Where: The Palms Event Center
- General admission
- Door time: 12 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees.
- Click here for event details and artist lineup
- $20 for single-day admission for one with parking and souvenir cup (up to $55 value)
- $45 for Sunday admission on June 14 for two kids and two adults with free parking (up to $95 value)
- $60 for one four-day ticket for one with parking and souvenir cup (up to $140 value)
- The Sights: community revelry, laser light shows, a massive rotation of DJs and live bands, exciting moves from Bignoise Bombshells’ Go-Go team and Light Flow team, a Friday night toga party and wet t-shirt contest, a talent show, and a silent disco
- The DJs: Nor-Cal Alliance | 1 DJ Nation | Da Force | ETD KREW | Unknown Industries | Surface Lights | Omega Nation | Deep Legends
- Which day should you go: If you’re rolling solo or bringing a dance crew, Thursday-Saturday is up to your speed; if you’ve got kids, bring them on Sunday for Family Day festivities such as bouncy houses, barbecue, and kid DJs