What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Mummenschanz, starting from $25
- Seating: orchestra sections 1–4, rows A–DD
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- What they are: Swiss-based mask theater troupe
- What they use: surreal masks, seemingly ordinary props, and both light and shadow
- What they don’t use: verbal language, every show is wonderfully relatable, free from the constraints of the spoken word
- Their history: Bernie Schürch, Floriana Frassetto, and Andres Bossard developed the first show in 1972.
- How they were introduced to the U.S.: they closed every episode in the first season of The Muppet Show.
- Their latest work: “You and Me” transforms everyday objects into whimsical displays of color and movement while tackling such issues as environmentalism and digital life
The Fine Print