- $15 for one ticket to Black Lab Theatre’s production of 4000 Miles (up to $27.45 value)
- When: any performance between Friday, February 28 and Sunday, March 16
- Where: Frenetic Theater
- Seating: general admission
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view available show dates.<p>
A hapless, carefree 21 year old arrives at his prickly 91-year-old grandmother’s doorstep, staggering from a cross-country cycling trip. As the two share weeks together, their generations tangle, mysteries unfold, and the wisdom of age is examined in an honest, heartfelt manner that shies away from mush and clichés. Twice hailed by the New York Times as “truthful and touching and fine” and “funny, moving … and altogether wonderful,” Amy Herzog’s off-Broadway hit gets mounted by the Black Lab Theatre after racking up two OBIE awards—including Best New American Play.
Black Lab Theatre
Though Black Lab Theatre was only recently founded, it has already become a go-to source for newer, socially conscious dramas and dark comedies. Its six staff members use their expertise in acting, directing, and yelling “Scene!” in unison to mount both local and world premieres across stages throughout the city. These productions tackle everything from culture clashes to corporate greed and intergenerational bonding.