All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $24 for one G-Pass for seating in rows KK–QQ of section F2 or rows JJ–QQ of section F5 (up to $40.65 value)
- $33 for one G-Pass for seating in rows HH–NN of section F3, rows KK–RR of section F4, or rows F-J of section GA2 on Friday, 2/12, or rows AA-GG of section F2, rows KK-SS of section F4, or rows F-J of section GA2 on Saturday, 2/13 (up to $55.95 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
42nd Street, part of the Fifth Third Bank Fox Theatre Series
- The story: It’s 1933 on the Great White Way, and Pennsylvanian ingenue Peggy Sawyer is determined to become a star—but New York City and her own bad luck are determined to prevent that.
- The music: classic music theatre numbers such as “We’re In The Money,” “Lullaby of Broadway,” and of course “42nd Street”
- Awards: Since its 1980 Broadway premiere, this show has won the Tony for Best Musical and the Tony for Best Revival, the Olivier Award for Best Musical, and the Drama Desk for Outstanding Revival.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.