What You'll Get
- $25 for one G-Pass for upper balcony section 1 or 6 (rows FF–JJ) or upper balcony sections 2–5 (rows KK–LL) (up to $35.40 value)
- $35 for one G-Pass for upper balcony seating (rows CC–EE) or orchestra section 5 or 7 (rows GG–JJ) (up to $46.60 value)
- $50 for one G-Pass for lower balcony seating (rows C–F) or orchestra section 5 or 7 (rows DD–FF) (up to $66 value)
- View the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- The story: It’s 1933 on the Great White Way, and Pennsylvanian ingenue Peggy Sawyer is determined to become a star—but New York City and her own bad luck are determined to prevent that.
- The music: classic music theatre numbers such as “We’re In The Money,” “Lullaby of Broadway,” and of course “42nd Street”
- Awards: Since its 1980 Broadway premiere, this show has won the Tony for Best Musical and the Tony for Best Revival, the Olivier Award for Best Musical, and the Drama Desk for Outstanding Revival.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 14, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.