What You'll Get
- General admission
- Age restriction: Must be 21 or older with valid ID.
- What They Play Unlike many cover bands, 45rpm fills its sets with under-appreciated radio hits from the ’70s, reviving songs from 45 years ago as if they were timeless masterpieces.
- Who They Are: a six-piece band of musicians from the New York scene, many of whom have fond memories of the ’70s themselves
- What to Expect: anything from Andrew Gold’s “Lonely Boy” to the Partridge Family theme song, “C’Mon, Get Happy”
- What They Play The band is known for playing the best of the ’80s, but they also belt out hits from the ’90s and later—think everything from the Eagles’ “All Night Long” to Evanescence’s “Bring Me Back to Life.”
- Who They Are: an 8-piece ensemble fronted by three vocalists—the members have appeared on Broadway, American Idol, The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, and elsewhere.
- What to Expect: a high-energy show with an eclectic array of songs, including plenty of rock ballads and duets
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 12, 2018. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 21 or older with a valid ID. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.