What You'll Get
- $22 for one general-admission ticket (up to $36.87 value)
- $59 for one VIP ticket (up to $103.49 value)
VIP ticket includes:
- Guaranteed seating in middle-rows F–L
- One-year 48Film Project membership
- Parking space at the DGA
- After-party entrance
- Collectible “The Best of #44Film” DVD
- Collectible poster
48FILM Project Screening and Awards
- The Event: A screening of award-nominated short films from all around the globe that were created in only 48 hours, including producer’s choice of best 48FILM
- The Ceremony: Awards that cover everything from Best Cinematography to Best Actress
- The Jurors: Each year features a star-studded panel of movie professionals. While this year’s jury is still under wraps, 2016’s judges included Scott Adler (producer of The Taking of Deborah Logan), actor Ryan Carnes (Letters from Iwo Jima), Luke Daniels (producer of Yoga Hosers), and Michael Hothorn (casting director, Mr & Mrs. Smith).
- The Grand Prize: $100,000 to a “dream team” of winners, who will then create a feature film with their new budget
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 10, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of event for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About 48FILM Project
Most films take years to create. The films made with the 48FILM Project take just two days. True to the organization's name, the project challenges its participants to write, film, and edit a complete short in 48 hours. The competition comes with some ingenious parameters. Once filmmakers sign up and choose a genre, they'll receive three elements to incorporate: a line of dialogue, a character, and a prop.