- $85–$106 for one 400-level ticket (up to $115.35 value)
- $100–$125 for one 200-level endzone ticket (up to $134.70 value)
- $125–$156 for one 100-level endzone ticket (up to $166.30 value)
- Ticket pricing and values vary by game and seating selection.
- When: Sunday, November 29, at 1:05 p.m. (Arizona Cardinals); Sunday, December 20, at 5:30 p.m. (Cincinnati Bengals); or Sunday, January 3, at 1:25 p.m. (St. Louis Rams)
- Tickets and/or link to print tickets will be emailed.
Midwest Tickets is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with the San Francisco 49ers or Levi’s Stadium. Groupons are not redeemable at the stadium ticket office. Tickets and/or link to print tickets will be emailed to your provided address.
The Scouting Report
Three seasons ago, Baltimore edged out the 49ers to win a championship. This October, San Francisco finally got its revenge, taking down the Ravens 25–20. But it wasn’t just a symbolic win. It also marked the resurgence of quarterback Colin Kaepernick, who posted 340 yards through the air, two scores, and a 128.2 passer rating en route to the victory. The win came at a crucial time for a team in need of momentum. And if the Niners have their way, they will ride Kap’s newfound confidence to wins in these games against division rivals the Rams and the Cardinals. In between, they’ll also prep for a late-season showdown against the Bengals by watching Planet Earth footage of wild tigers.
Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the San Francisco 49ers, Levi’s Stadium, or the NFL. The tickets identified in this Groupon promotion are made available through an independent party.