- Trip to the 49ers Museum Presented by Sony
- When: Any day between Wednesday, April 15, and Friday, July 31, excluding event days
- Hours: The museum is open from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. daily. Hours subject to change – check http://www.levisstadium.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm hours of operation
Event days are any day that requires a ticket to attend an event at Levi’s Stadium. This includes 49ers game days, concerts, third party events, private events. Contact Museum@49ers.com with any questions about days on which to redeem the voucher.
- $15 for two adult tickets ($34.50 value)
- $25 for two adult tickets and two tickets for kids ages 5–12 ($59 value)
49ers Museum Presented by Sony
The 20,000 square-foot 49ers Museum presented by Sony features 11 galleries that let fans relive the franchise’s storied past, learn about its present, and maybe even become a part of its future. History comes to life in the Morabito Theater, where some of the franchise’s iconic moments are projected across a 50’x18’ video screen. Elsewhere, the Edward J. DeBartolo, Sr. 49ers Hall of Fame allows fans to step into the past and stand side-by-side with life-size statues of all twenty-six 49ers Hall of Famers.
There are plenty of opportunities to get hands-on too. The In the Game exhibit brings out fans’ athleticism and creativity with an array of role-playing activities. Guests can feel the thrill of gameday on the gridiron with a kicking and passing simulator, call legendary plays in Niners history in the Be the Broadcaster booth, or even design uniforms. Trips conclude with a salute to the enduring success of the 49ers. All five of the team’s Lombardi Trophies are on display alongside their corresponding championship rings, which fans are allowed to photograph but not to rub in hopes of summoning a Joe Montana.