- One ticket to the 4th Annual Southern Ground Music & Food Festival
- When: October 11–12 at 12:45 p.m. each day
- Where: Blackbaud Stadium
- Door time: 12 p.m. each day
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the musical lineup.
- Click here to view the list of participating chefs.
- $78 for general admission on Saturday, October 11 (up to $114.33 value)
- $67 for general admission on Sunday, October 12 (up to $114.33 value)
- $136 for a two-day general admission pass for both Saturday, October 11 and Sunday, October 12 (up to $194.15 value)
4th Annual Southern Ground Music & Food Festival
- Zac Brown Band (Saturday and Sunday): The three-time Grammy winners—who have joined the ranks of Bruce Springsteen and The Rolling Stones by selling out a two-night stand at Fenway Park—treat fans to a rollicking, hard-to-define sound that goes way beyond country.
- Rodrigo y Gabriela (Saturday): The virtuosic pair of flamenco guitarists inject their majestic tunes with a searing dose of metal grit.
- Gov’t Mule (Sunday): “The Mule” has built a rabid fanbase with its penchant for jams and the guitar heroics of Warren Haynes, who’s played with the likes of The Dead and The Allman Brothers.
- Blues Traveler (Saturday): Expect more Grateful Dead-like improvisational skills and harmonica solos galore in a freewheeling live show from the jam band who penned “Run-Around” and “Hook.”
- Other Notable Acts: Bela Fleck & Abigail Washburn | Big Head Todd and the Monsters | Preservation Hall Jazz Band | North Mississippi All-Stars | The Wailers | Old 97’s
- Click here to view the complete lineup.
- Rusty Hamlin: As the official touring chef for the Zac Brown Band and head chef at Atkins Park, Chef Rusty specializes in home-spun creations rooted in Louisiana tradition.
- Ken Vedrinski: The James Beard Award semi-finalist blends traditional Italian cuisine with Southern comfort food as executive chef, owner, and sommelier of Trattoria Lucca in downtown Charleston and his seafood restaurant, Coda del Pesce.
- Patrick Owens: This Charleston native runs the AAA Four Diamond award winning Langdon’s Restaurant + Wine Bar.
- RJ Cooper: Named Best Chef Mid-Atlantic by the James Beard Foundation, Cooper also hosts the online television series Chefs of Anarchy and battled in Iron Chef America.
- Kelly Kliesner: The pasty chef is known for crafting some of the region’s most show-stopping wedding cakes.
- Click here to view the complete list of chefs.