What You'll Get
- One ticket to the 4th Annual Southern Ground Music & Food Festival
- When: October 11–12 at 12:45 p.m. each day
- Where: Blackbaud Stadium
- Door time: 12 p.m. each day
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the musical lineup.
- $78 for general admission on Saturday, October 11 (up to $114.33 value)
- $67 for general admission on Sunday, October 12 (up to $114.33 value)
- $136 for a two-day general admission pass for both Saturday, October 11 and Sunday, October 12 (up to $194.15 value)
4th Annual Southern Ground Music & Food Festival
- Zac Brown Band (Saturday and Sunday): The three-time Grammy winners—who have joined the ranks of Bruce Springsteen and The Rolling Stones by selling out a two-night stand at Fenway Park—treat fans to a rollicking, hard-to-define sound that goes way beyond country.
- Rodrigo y Gabriela (Saturday): The virtuosic pair of flamenco guitarists inject their majestic tunes with a searing dose of metal grit.
- Gov’t Mule (Sunday): “The Mule” has built a rabid fanbase with its penchant for jams and the guitar heroics of Warren Haynes, who’s played with the likes of The Dead and The Allman Brothers.
- Blues Traveler (Saturday): Expect more Grateful Dead-like improvisational skills and harmonica solos galore in a freewheeling live show from the jam band who penned “Run-Around” and “Hook.”
- Other Notable Acts: Bela Fleck & Abigail Washburn | Big Head Todd and the Monsters | Preservation Hall Jazz Band | North Mississippi All-Stars | The Wailers | Old 97’s
- Click here to view the complete lineup.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting day of event for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at Blackbaud Stadium. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Southern Ground Music & Food Festival's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open at 12PM. Stage Box chef event not included. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.