What You'll Get
- $8 for one adult general-admission ticket (up to $12 value)
- When: Thursday, May 25, at 7 p.m. | Friday, May 26, at 7 p.m. | Saturday, May 27, at 7 p.m.
Abdallah Shrine Rodeo & Demolition Derby
- Background: In existence since 1960, the Abdallah Shrine Rodeo is now held every year over Memorial Day Weekend. The organizers, the local Shriners fraternal organization, help support children’s hospitals throughout the country.
- Rodeo (Thursday and Friday): The high-energy, family-oriented program is designed to uphold the Western tradition and promote the sport. The IRPA-sanctioned lineup includes bareback riding, bull riding, tie-down roping, steer wrestling, and barrel racing. Seven-time IRPA Clown of the Year Dusty Myers provides some levity.
- Demolition Derby (Saturday): About 30–40 vehicles compete in three classes for the top prize, but audiences win no matter what as hulking cars and trucks career into spectacular crashes.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 27, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.