What You'll Get
- $15 for one G-Pass for general-admission lawn (up to $33.25 value) [Limited tickets available at this special price]
- $20 for one G-Pass for general-admission lawn (up to $33.25 value)
- Click to view the venue layout
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
5 Seconds of Summer: Sounds Live Feels Live Tour
- The Accolades: 5 Seconds of Summer is the only band (not vocal group) in history to see its first two full-length studio albums enter the Billboard 200 at No. 1. They’ve also won an American Music Award, a People’s Choice Award, an iHeartRadio Music Award, five MTV European Music Awards, and an MTV Video Music Award—and have been called the “biggest new rock act in the world” by Rolling Stone.
- The Hits: 5 Seconds of Summer’s No. 1 self-titled debut album has sold more than 3 million units worldwide – with 1.5 million albums and more than 4.5 million single tracks sold in the US alone.
- The Latest Album: 2015’s Sounds Good Feels Good, their sophomore album, charted at No. 1 in 12 countries, including the US, the UK, and Australia.
- Also Appearing: One Ok Rock | Hey Violet
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 18, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.