What You'll Get
- $25 for one ticket for best available seating (up to $46.22 value)
- Saturday, March 12, at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, March 13, at 2 p.m.
- Friday, March 18, at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, March 19, at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, March 20, at 2 p.m.
- Friday, March 25, at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, March 26, at 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, April 1, at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, April 2, at 7:30 p.m.
Sunday, April 3, at 2 p.m.
- Good to know: The show is intended for mature audiences and contains adult language and explicit content. This 80-seat Cabaret-style performance space is extremely intimate, helping to fully immerse audiences into every performance.
50 Shades of Hillary
What happens when you mix a veteran politician running for president and elements of the bestselling 50 Shades of Grey? You get 50 Shades of Hillary, a comedic sendup of politics, adult behavior of the amorous variety, and humor for audience members all along the political spectrum.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required at least 72hr before showtime. Redeem day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must reserve together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. For mature audiences only; this show contains adult language and explicit content. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Coral Springs Center for the Arts
Who says thespians and jocks can't coexist? Coral Springs Center for the Arts was once an old gym, after all—and following a 1996 renovation that saw the installation of a 1,471-seat theatre and the removal of all the abandoned bodybuilder nests, the venue became the culturally rich institution it is today. Now approximately 200,000 patrons migrate to its riverside confines annually for Broadway shows and performances by comedians, jazz luminaries, and pop stars. However, that theater isn't the only venue on the premises. On the third floor, an 80-seat cabaret-style Black Box Studio draws audiences into a more intimate, personal style of performance—and VIP packages grant access to the closest of the really close seats. Right below that studio is the Center's Coral Springs Museum of Arts, which showcases both a permanent collection of visual arts and traveling exhibits.