- One ticket to a themed room at the 50 Shades of Love Charity Fashion Show
- When: Friday, February 13, at 7 p.m.
- Where: The Museum
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $19 for general admission to the John Smith and Pocahontas Room (up to $35 value)
- $19 for general admission to the Salim and Anarkali Room (up to $35 value)
- $39 for VIP admission to the Lancelot and Guinevere Room (up to $75 value)
- $39 for VIP admission to the Romeo and Juliet Room (up to $75 value)
- $99 for Platinum admission to the Cleopatra and Marc Anthony Room (up to $200 value)
50 Shades of Love Fashion Show
- The event: from 6 p.m. until the fashion show starts at 7 p.m., guests are invited to explore the room of their choice—each is themed on an epic love story of myth or history
- What you get with general admission: choice of an early American love story or a Middle-Eastern tragedy, and access to the afterparty
- What you get with VIP admission: a tour through medieval Europe in the form of an affair in Camelot or the zany tale of two star-crossed lovers, plus admission to the fashion show, complimentary drinks and hors d’oeuvres, discounted valet parking, and an exclusive goody bag
- What you get with Platinum admission: a story of how the love between two rulers destroyed both of their ancient empires, as well as complimentary champagne and valet parking, first access to the afterparty, a private seating area, and a bouquet of flowers
- What it’s all for: the show benefits the American Heart Association’s Go Red for Women Just Give Foundation