What You'll Get
- One ticket to a themed room at the 50 Shades of Love Charity Fashion Show
- When: Friday, February 13, at 7 p.m.
- Where: The Museum
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $19 for general admission to the John Smith and Pocahontas Room (up to $35 value)
- $19 for general admission to the Salim and Anarkali Room (up to $35 value)
- $39 for VIP admission to the Lancelot and Guinevere Room (up to $75 value)
- $39 for VIP admission to the Romeo and Juliet Room (up to $75 value)
- $99 for Platinum admission to the Cleopatra and Marc Anthony Room (up to $200 value)
50 Shades of Love Fashion Show
- The event: from 6 p.m. until the fashion show starts at 7 p.m., guests are invited to explore the room of their choice—each is themed on an epic love story of myth or history
- What you get with general admission: choice of an early American love story or a Middle-Eastern tragedy, and access to the afterparty
- What you get with VIP admission: a tour through medieval Europe in the form of an affair in Camelot or the zany tale of two star-crossed lovers, plus admission to the fashion show, complimentary drinks and hors d’oeuvres, discounted valet parking, and an exclusive goody bag
- What you get with Platinum admission: a story of how the love between two rulers destroyed both of their ancient empires, as well as complimentary champagne and valet parking, first access to the afterparty, a private seating area, and a bouquet of flowers
- What it’s all for: the show benefits the American Heart Association’s Go Red for Women Just Give Foundation
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 13, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 2/13 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at The Museum. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Live the Dream Enterprises's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.