- $19 for one ticket to see 50 Shades! The Musical Parody (up to $30 value)
- When: Friday, January 9, at 8 p.m.
- Where: The Renaissance
- Seating: orchestra rows T–Y or balcony rows F–K
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
50 Shades! The Musical Parody
With sold-out shows in New York, Chicago, and Edinburgh, the musical improvisers of Baby Wants Candy have captured their audience’s indecent interest with 50 Shades! The Musical Parody. When a ladies’ book club decides to take on the scandalous bestseller, Fifty Shades of Grey—a worldwide sensation with sales of more than 65 million copies—their interpretations of its scenes turn into hilarity. Enactments of the romance between troubled kinkster billionaire Christian and innocent college graduate Anastasia erupt into saucy scenes alive with music and costumes. A live band accompanies the original songs, while dance numbers animate the novel’s infamous cameo by the Greasers.