All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $19 for general admission to see Brenda Lee on Friday, May 13, at 8 p.m. (up to $36.56 value)
- $24 for general admission to see Aaron Neville on Friday, May 20, at 8 p.m. (up to $47.46 value)
- $19 for general admission to see Melissa Manchester on Friday, June 10, at 8 p.m. (up to $36.56 value)
- Brenda Lee: Nicknamed “Little Miss TNT” because of her 4’9” frame and her explosive hit “Dynamite,” this rockabilly and country star was the top-charting female vocalist of the decade as well, beaten only by Elvis, the Beatles, and Ray Charles. Hits such as “I’m Sorry” and “All Alone Am I” cemented the Grammy Lifetime Achievement Award–winner’s status as one of history’s greatest tear-jerkers, but her most-heard song is probably “Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree.”
- Aaron Neville: This smooth-crooning, elastic-voiced tenor has a massive resume, including hits such as “Tell It Like It Is” and “Everybody Plays the Fool;” a tenure in the Creole-influenced funk, soul and gospel gene pool of The Neville Brothers; and the smash-hit duet “Don’t Know Much” with Linda Ronstadt. Lately, the vocal legend has gone back to his roots by mixing fan favorites with homages to doo-wop greats such as The Drifters and Little Anthony and the Imperials.
- Melissa Manchester: Her path to stardom has intersected that of Paul Simon (her teacher at New York University), Bette Midler and Barry Manilow (who discovered her in the club scene), and Kenny Loggins and Stevie Nicks (the former co-wrote “Whenever I Call You Friend” with her for the latter). But she’s made tremendous waves on her own as well, most notably with the Grammy-winning single “You Should Hear How She Talks About You.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 11, 2016. Limit 20/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Golden Nugget Hotel and Casino
In two dynamic entertainment venues—one seating 1,200, and a newly-renovated, intimate gem seating 600—Golden Nugget Hotel and Casino showcases legendary performers, up-and-coming artists, and glamorous revues. The theater's 52 Fridays series kicks weekends off with appearances by classic groups and nationally renowned comedians, and musical superstars take the stage throughout the week. But not all of the excitement takes place on stage—the venue's Shark Tank Tours give visitors a behind-the-scenes glimpse of the work that goes into caring for the inhabitants of a 200,000-gallon aquarium, such as how they're fed and where they attach the removable dorsal fins.