- One ticket to a concert or cabaret performance
- When: any valid show through December 30
- Where: 54 Below
- Seating: general admission
- Door time varies. Contact the box office for more information on the show you choose to attend.
- Ticket values includeall fees.
- For every performance, there is a $25 food and drink minimum.
- Click to view the performance calendar
- $19 for a show of up to $35 in value
- $25 for a show of up to $45 in value
54 Below Concert and Cabaret Highlights
- For some of the finest interpreters of Stephen Sondheim’s work, see: the celebrated monthly series Sondheim Unplugged
- For a legendary tap dancer and Tony-winning choreographer, see: Savion Glover (August 12)
- For an evening of iconic showtunes, history, and good old-fashioned gossip about the star of Funny Girl, see: Simply Streisand (October 19)
- For an autobiographical cabaret show that weaves the performer’s life with that of “the First Lady of Song,” see: Andrew Frierson: Me & Ella (November 5)
It’s been heralded as a supper club, but 54 Below has Broadway in its DNA. Besides being steps away from Times Square, the cabaret venue’s current incarnation was spearheaded by a team of Tony-winning producers. When revamping the space, they recruited some of the city’s finest designers, food and hospitality professionals, and performers, creating a venue they describe as an “only-in-Manhattan, matchless nightspot.” Tony-winning lighting designer Ken Billington uses powerful beams to create an evocative dining experience and a stage that isn’t in the dark, while veterans of The Great White Way—from Joanna Gleason to Christine Ebersole—perform in solo shows or join ensemble casts in revues such as “Sondheim Unplugged.”