- $15 for one ticket to 5th Annual South Dade Food and Rock Festival – A Zeppelin Experience (up to $30 value)
- When: Saturday, February 21, at 4 p.m.
- Where: Harris Field Pavilion
- General admission
- Door time: 3 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
5th Annual South Dade Food and Rock Festival – A Zeppelin Experience
- The Food: great meals from local eateries, including stone crabs and barbecue dishes
- The Drinks: a cash bar, complete with potent top-shelf liquors
- The Zeppelin: played by tribute band Zepbelly; local music luminaries The Regs, Colbert and Head First also dive into classic Zepp tunes
Florida Rock Stars
According to their website, Florida Rocks Stars "like songs with guitars in them." This simple declaration has become a call to action, spurring the group to bring rock 'n' roll and country music to South Florida without kidnapping Bon Jovi. Their ever-growing network of hard-hitting bands and friendly venues combines to thrill audiences with day-long concerts that not only benefit fans, but also raise a portion of the money for local charities.