- One G-Pass ticket to the 5th Annual Throwback Festival featuring Back In Black, Elton - The Early Years, Pearl Gem, Mysterious Ways, Appetite for Destruction, Def Leggend, Infinite Journey, Rock and Roll Over, Draw the Line
- When: Saturday, June 13, at 5 p.m.
- Where: Gexa Energy Pavilion
- Door time: 5 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the complete lineup
- $14 for sections 100 or 102, rows S–Z or section 101, row X (up to $28.25 value)
- $21 for sections 100 or 102, rows M–R or section 101, rows S–W (up to $42.72 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Back in Black: This AC/DC tribute band recorded covers of “T.N.T.” and “It’s a Long Way to the Top (If You Wanna Rock ‘n’ Roll)” for the soundtracks of Napoleon Dynamite and Garage Days, and they’ve backed (the real) Cheap Trick, Blue Oyster Cult, and Foghat.
- Pearl Gem: Decked out in the grunge attire of combat boots and flannels, the band recreates early PJ hits such as “Jeremy” and “Alive,” complete with passionate growls and energetic stage antics frontman Barak Seguin borrows from Eddie Vedder.
- Mysterious Ways: Nobody does U2 like U2—or Mysterious Ways, a tribute act to the Irish superstars that was crowned “Best Cover Band” in 2009 and 2010 by The Austin Chronicle Music Poll.
- Appetite for Destruction: Bringing Guns N’ Roses tunes to the stage are Slash stand-in Mike “Junior” Edington, who nails the guitarist’s Les Paul shredding and Axl stand-in Chad Atkin, who nails the singer’s serpentine dance moves, siren vocals, and knack for showing up on time.
- Def Leggend: The Def Leppard tribute artists recreate those football-stadium harmonies, scrumptious guitar licks, and Joe Elliot’s paint-peeling lead vocals—plus the hairdos and even the accents.
- Other Notable Acts: Me and My Monkey (The Beatles), Elton – The Early Years (Elton John), True 2 Crue (Motley Crue), Infinite Journey (Journey), Rock and Roll Over (KISS), Draw the Line (Aerosmith)
Gexa Energy Pavilion
3839 South Fitzhugh Avenue
Dallas, TX 75210