What You'll Get
- How you met Scott Stapp: as the lead singer of Creed, one of the top-selling acts of the late ’90s and early 2000s
- How much thunder rumbles in his larynx: Stapp was ranked the 66th Greatest Heavy Metal Vocalist of All Time by Hit Parader magazine.
- His latest: 2013’s solo record, Proof of Life, which Scott called “the most meaningful record of [his] career”
- What else is new: He replaced the late Scott Weiland as the frontman for Art of Anarchy.
- What to expect from the show: solo singles and a batch of sing-along Creed classics such as “With Arms Wide Open” and “My Sacrifice”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 14, 2017. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.